·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

Attachments

·
Administrator
3,667 Posts
ILLNOIZE, here are some pic posting tips from the sticky thread in the Newbies forum... give it a try, if you still need help, PM meee

·
Premium Member
4,071 Posts
I will have you know that those of us from the Land of Lincoln are offended by your forum handle. :D

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
the name is iLL Noize as in sound not the state ive never even been there :swordfigh lol its a screen name... i live in las vegas brigt lights :banana: and alot of ill noiz here :smoker: ...some poeple call it lost wages but i dont really care i pick to live here and i like it ... i dont put anyone down 2 each and there own

·
Premium Member
4,470 Posts
Nice ride. What wheels are those... is the name just "cruiser"? How much tint on the windows? Any other options?

·
Premium Member
4,071 Posts
ILLNOIZE said:
the name is iLL Noize as in sound not the state ive never even been there :swordfigh lol its a screen name... i live in las vegas brigt lights :banana: and alot of ill noiz here :smoker: ...some poeple call it lost wages but i dont really care i pick to live here and i like it ... i dont put anyone down 2 each and there own

It's all good...I was only kiddin' around. :banana:

·
Registered
909 Posts
go to www.photobucket.com

You can upload the pics and they will resize automatically. Then you can post them full size or as thumbnails

Here's an example of the full size

ILLNOIZE said:
i cant figure how to post my pics here so http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2167289/1
try it and see what ya think just got me a grill no pics i put it on T-day last week

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Like the wheels...
and that crazy skull..whoa..

·
Administrator
3,667 Posts
Link works for me Oliver... try clearing your cookies and click again.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Nice...

Love those rims...they kinda look like the stockers (which I also love), only bigger. I'm from Vegas also, and I went with the Cool V, so maybe I'll see you cruising around.

Attachments

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
nice to hear from a local here in las vegas thanks

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
uploaded a few pics wohoo its about time lol

1 - 15 of 15 Posts