Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

Attachments

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
the name is iLL Noize as in sound not the state ive never even been there :swordfigh lol its a screen name... i live in las vegas brigt lights :banana: and alot of ill noiz here :smoker: ...some poeple call it lost wages but i dont really care i pick to live here and i like it ... i dont put anyone down 2 each and there own

·
Premium Member
10,879 Posts
Nice ride. What wheels are those... is the name just "cruiser"? How much tint on the windows? Any other options?

·
Premium Member
8,982 Posts
ILLNOIZE said:
the name is iLL Noize as in sound not the state ive never even been there :swordfigh lol its a screen name... i live in las vegas brigt lights :banana: and alot of ill noiz here :smoker: ...some poeple call it lost wages but i dont really care i pick to live here and i like it ... i dont put anyone down 2 each and there own

It's all good...I was only kiddin' around. :banana:

·
Registered
2,131 Posts
go to www.photobucket.com

You can upload the pics and they will resize automatically. Then you can post them full size or as thumbnails

Here's an example of the full size

ILLNOIZE said:
i cant figure how to post my pics here so http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2167289/1
try it and see what ya think just got me a grill no pics i put it on T-day last week

·
Registered
2,615 Posts
Like the wheels...
and that crazy skull..whoa..

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
nice to hear from a local here in las vegas thanks

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
uploaded a few pics wohoo its about time lol

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.