Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
859 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ran into these products for the chrsyler 300's what do you guys think?

Chrome Bumper Caps and Chrome Mustaches

·
Registered
859 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Go to autoxtrausa.com thats where i saw them... they're the chrome bumper caps and the chrome mustache

Grrrrr! I can't see these at work! They block Photobucket and YouTube!

·
Registered
465 Posts
not a bad idea behind it. not my style though but i give it an "A+" for creativity

·
Premium Member
4,541 Posts
Takes away from the clean lines of the car; the 300C comes with just the right amount of chrome from the factory.

·
Premium Member
8,955 Posts
It reminds me of the early model cars with exterior chrome bumpers.

I'm not feelin' it though.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Yea, Chrome Grille Accents are Right On !

OH Yea, OH Yea, I likeee, I do like the chrome grill "Mustaches". :fing02: It's a statement ! And our 300's definitely have a unique grille ! But, it is a personal preference. The bumper caps do not appeal to me. Just my 2 cents.

·
Registered
23 Posts
love the grill capping... so ordering one. but those bumper peices are shocking.. who ever made them needs to be burnt at the stake.

i love the chrome around the grill.. looks like the old school bugatti and coach body cars!

·
Registered
71 Posts
Well

Call me weird call me strange, but I love love love chrome. Oh did I say I love chrome. :biggrin:

Besides I have some similar to those.

·
Registered
734 Posts
Thanks for refreshing my memory as to why we have color matched bumpers and trim lol

It's just not my cup of tea.. but if it gives you wet dreams... HEY... live on brotha!

·
Premium Member
4,395 Posts
When you see a car with "lick em and stick em" stuff...it looks like they went to ebay and pimped out their cheap ride. It looks cheap and screams "I don't know what I'm doing when I get bored."

·
Registered
859 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I found a pic of this car with the bumper caps and chrome mustache, it looks really good on here!

·
Premium Member
62 Posts
I don't know, I get the feeling here is people don't like them....but I am not so sure.

I think I have to print up the picture and take it outside and look at my ride.

·
Banned
651 Posts
Big Daddy J you are certainly the king of unnecessary chrome. If i were i would buy them.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts