Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These are Driv "MVP" wheels. They come in 22x9.5 with a 18mm offset and the bolt pattern for the 300c. I think they look pretty good. 5 spoke, deep lip, and quality chrome finish. Driv is made my MHT which also makes Foose and Dub wheels so they should be just as nice. Let me know what you think.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,269 Posts
kangol99 said:
These are Driv "MVP" wheels. They come in 22x9.5 with a 18mm offset and the bolt pattern for the 300c. I think they look pretty good. 5 spoke, deep lip, and quality chrome finish. Driv is made my MHT which also makes Foose and Dub wheels so they should be just as nice. Let me know what you think.
Love the LIP....

·
Registered
289 Posts
They look like the wheels driving around on all the Mercedes AMG's.. yawn

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
joeSRT8 said:
They look like the wheels driving around on all the Mercedes AMG's.. yawn
True, but it beats the TIS wheels that everyone has.....not that that's a bad thing. I still may end up with TIS wheels, but I'm determined to find another brand that's to my liking.

·
Premium Member
2,859 Posts
Kango

Your cant go wrong with MHT my Foose's are nice the best Chrome very deep.
Nice people there too. Sounds like you should go with something that not all the others have. If you get the TIS you might regret it when you see the same wheels on 5 other cars. JMHO.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Those wheels will look super sweet. However, a 22" wheel of that type will show off the plain jane wheel caliper beneath them.

Just a thought...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts