1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
have to c the back but love the front and sides

·
Registered
159 Posts
Personally I think the price is outrageous considering you can order the srt-8 package for under $900.00 and the look is quite similar.

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
Model 57 said:
order the SRT-8 package for under $900.00. Don't I wish; try something like $7K for the package.

I believe he was talking about the ground effects for the SRT-8, not the OEM factory option.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Where can you order the SRT8 Front chin spoiler?

Also, how do you attach the rear valance on that VIP kit? Does it have to be moulded by a bodyshop?

·
Registered
83 Posts
slk320 said:
Where can you order the SRT8 Front chin spoiler?

Also, how do you attach the rear valance on that VIP kit? Does it have to be moulded by a bodyshop?
It needs to be double sided taped and screwed from the bottom to attach the rear valance.

·
Registered
845 Posts
You guys can also take a look at the SoCal thread to see a bunch of great pics of the VIP cars. Hey VIP thanks again and hope to see you on cruise night.

·
Registered
159 Posts

·
Registered
901 Posts
Nice

The kit looks nice!

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks guys, this is the only kit that I've seen that I liked so far. A group buy would nice if they will give us a discount ;)

·
Registered
113 Posts
Just ordered the body kit!......I am expecting at least 20hp gain. I think the stickers add another 5-8 hp! c'mon.....I AM kidding...I did order the kit though. Looking forward to getting it painted and installed!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts