Discussion Starter #1

·
Administrator
23,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Premium Member
7,943 Posts
I presume you will need an account to post on that?

·
Administrator
23,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Only takes a minute to register Daryl!

Bernie

·
Registered
224 Posts
Rambit I do not seem to be able to register on the Cherokee forum, I have tried several times, would it be possible for you to ask the srt engineers if there is any solution to the Getrag LSD whine in my 2010 300srt8. Thanks

Brian

·
Administrator
23,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi Brian. Unfortunately I have no power all day due to a planned upgrade in my neighborhood. All I have is my phone right now and I'm unable to check what went wrong. I should have power at 3:30 Eastern. Can you send me a PM here with the username and email you used? I'll try to find out what's going on.

Bernie

WORLD control by Samsung Galaxy S4 AutoGuide.com App

·
Administrator
23,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
20 Posts
2007 Chrysler 300C

I've got a bolt hanging right above each of the 2 front wheels..like half and inch.....looks very close to the wheel. It's a Chrysler 300C, would u know why that bolt is so close the the top of the front tires? Doesn't give me an issue but just wondering why it's so close..wouldn't the tire hit it?..almost dangerously close:pat:

·
Registered
562 Posts
I've got a bolt hanging right above each of the 2 front wheels..like half and inch.....looks very close to the wheel. It's a Chrysler 300C, would u know why that bolt is so close the the top of the front tires? Doesn't give me an issue but just wondering why it's so close..wouldn't the tire hit it?..almost dangerously close:pat:
Wrong section of the forum but welcome. To answer your question, that is the bolt for the upper ball joint and move with the tire/suspension so there isn't a risk of the tire hitting it. You will have to keep that in mind if you change wheel and/or tire sizes.

Reactions: Sobek

·
Registered
20 Posts
Thank you so much for the quick response. Much appreciated. Sorry about that, I'll post in the correct section next time :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts