Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok Mspeals sugjested that we meet at the Chicago auto show. I think it sounds great. How about Saturday Febuary 19th at say 4pm by the Chrysler booth. Sundays are usally very busy and thats the last day.
So if every one that wants to put a face with a name and car lets call this the first offical midwest meeting. What does eveyone say?

http://www.chicagoautoshow.com/

So here is the list of people that say there going to be there Fed 19th.

Angi300c
dkals
Kidcoastal (might fly in to see his pops and stop and say HI)
Lexball50
scarbrs (me)
Mspeasl( havnt heard from in a while)
Taha24( first timer)
GhettoPrince(if theres no snow)
Tommyz(Club 300 founder my drive up from detroit)
Shmirgin44( givin rides in the parkinglot :) )

Thats not the whole group so where are the rest of you.

·
Registered
901 Posts
Yes Yes Yes, I'm There!

I am definetly looking forward to the meet. I will be putting in my 30 day in advance request for the day off so I will be sure to make it :) . 48 days to the meet! YIPPEE :)
Great Suggestion Mspeals and thanks Scarbrs! U2 r The Greatest!

·
Registered
131 Posts
I'm in. See you at 4:00 unless the wife tells me I am babysitting.

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
I'm looking into Airfares tonight. I grew up on the North side of Chicago. Living in LA now.
That should be fun.

·
Premium Member
2,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
good

Wow i didnt expect anyone to fly here just to say HI. Welcome Kid. Also make sure you check your local group :)

·
Registered
378 Posts
Scarbrs said:
Ok Mspeals sugjested that we meet at the Chicago auto show. I think it sounds great. How about Saturday Febuary 19th at say 4pm by the Chrysler booth. Sundays are usally very busy and thats the last day.
So if every one that wants to put a face with a name and car lets call this the first offical midwest meeting. What does eveyone say?

http://www.chicagoautoshow.com/
Eric,

Replied to your note on the other post and hadn't read this one yet. It looks like the 19th at 4 is it. See you then.

Mike

P.S. If it appears that there may be a large turn out you may want to get with Chrysler.

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
just to see you guys... PLEEEEEEEZE!! ha ha just kidding. Its a annual father-son thing with my Dad. Two birds one stone.

·
Premium Member
2,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yea

I was thinking that maybe the Chrysler deals might get us in. We shall see.

·
Registered
378 Posts
Taha24 said:
I'll probably come too. Never been to an auto show :O
At this level they are very neat.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Yea, they look like a fun show from everything i've heard and seen. I usually see all the cars from auto shows anyways on news or online. But must be nice seeing the high end cars right in front of you. Friends always ask me every year but i'm a lazy bastard. :p

·
Registered
901 Posts
A Great Time

Taha24 said:
Never been to an auto show :O
It's a fun time, to see them up close and personal. Gleaming from the lights. :)

·
Registered
378 Posts
Taha24 said:
Yea, they look like a fun show from everything i've heard and seen. I usually see all the cars from auto shows anyways on news or online. But must be nice seeing the high end cars right in front of you. Friends always ask me every year but i'm a lazy bastard. :p
Gang,

They aren't as good today as they were when I first started going to them in 1961. 44 years ago the models that show the cars were dressed a whole lot different than they are today.

·
Premium Member
2,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Reminder

Just a reminder the the first meeting of the midwest Club 300 is at this show on Febuary 19th at 4pm at the Chrysler Booth.

·
Registered
111 Posts
The weather will determine if I come or not, but I do want to attend. Assuming it isn't snowing or raining, I'll be there.

·
Registered
901 Posts
I'm OFF

Can't wait for our 1st Meet 2/19/05 @ Chicago Auto Show! :)

·
Premium Member
1,547 Posts
Northern Rider said:
Angi300C said:
It's a fun time, to see them up close and personal. Gleaming from the lights. :)
Yeah, and the cars aren't too bad, either. :D
I busted a gut on that one!:D I hope you guys all have a great time there. Sounds like a great opportunity for a gathering.

O.K. Socal guys - it's time we start talking about another meet.

ps: "guys" is not gender specific...:)

·
Registered
272 Posts
Now that we are about 2 1/2 weeks away from the meet, I just wanted to check in to see how all are going to be coming to the show on the 19th?

I will probably come. Unless something happens at work, other than that, nothing can stop me.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts