Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am new to this board and this is my first post. I have searched through the threads about fog lights but I dont want to take the risk of trying to install myself. If any members from Chicago read this post. Could you guys recommend shops where I can buy and or have fog lights installed on my 300 (which did not come with fog lights, I have the base model). I am also curious about getting my grille changed and if you guys know any place who can install that for me also. My last car was 4 years ago and it was a 99 cutlass. So I am completely lost as far as finding custom shops. Thanks

·
Registered
253 Posts
I use to live in Chicago and I can tell you custom shops that do good work are very hard to find. Pro Sounds is one on Cicero Ave. ask for Shady. I'm not sure if he still works their but if he does tell him Anthony from L.A. referred you, he'll take care of you. The phone number is 773-282-2211. Motor City on North Ave. 708-865-9220 kinda pricey though, Samir is the owner, cool guy.

Personally, I'd go to Tweeter or ABT just cause they warranty their work and won't give you the run around.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I use to live in Chicago and I can tell you custom shops that do good work are very hard to find. Pro Sounds is one on Cicero Ave. ask for Shady. I'm not sure if he still works their but if he does tell him Anthony from L.A. referred you, he'll take care of you. The phone number is 773-282-2211. Motor City on North Ave. 708-865-9220 kinda pricey though, Samir is the owner, cool guy.

Personally, I'd go to Tweeter or ABT just cause they warranty their work and won't give you the run around.

THANKS!! I appreciate this fam. This helped alot!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts