Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No Not Convertables, But Chopped And Channeled Rooftops? Any Pix Any Thoughts. Can It Be Done.?

·
Registered
534 Posts
Its chopped from the factory. How much more can you go? Visibility of traffic lights and higher stuff is already limited, so going any further would be like driving through a mailslot.

·
Premium Member
6,091 Posts
I don't know.. I think chopped would look cool in person, as would a lowered, chopped two door version stretched to the same wheel base.. low and long.

·
Registered
297 Posts
The green 300C is insaaaane. Juiced and everything. Too bad its green hah. But I think a chopped 300 would be sick. Some one needs to do a chop top and two door w/ wheel base shortening

·
Premium Member
6,091 Posts
Like to get mine done like the WCC one......

·
Premium Member
6,091 Posts
Never know!!! ;)

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
The only thing I don't like on the 'Green 300C' is the colour-matched tint on the tail-lights. Looks like the car's suffered a dodgy spray-paint job.

What would look really sexy is a chop-top 300C Touring!

·
Premium Member
116 Posts
I saw the 2 WCC chargers at Spring Fling up close and after seeing them I would never let WCC touch my car. Quality was seriously lacking. I know the flat green was built at SEMA, but still. If that was my shop I would be embarrased to show those cars. I'm not saying they haven't or can't do good work, just that both of those cars were pretty bad. Oh yeah, the dukes of hazard one didn't have side window glass either! Probably why they capped the top of the green one's doors, even though it has a roof. Weak.

·
Registered
435 Posts
Yeah, what cueball said... That WCC one is mad-wicked SEXXXY!!! But I would want something chopped to. Kind of a ZZ Top -ish type design, HOt-HOT-HOT!!

·
Registered
212 Posts
I like the blue 300 better then the chopped.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts