Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, for those of you/US with an 08 and have been scared to put mesh in the grille for fear of interfearing with the ACC (Adaptive Cruise Control)...FEAR NO MORE!!!!

I've got some mesh from Grip i mounted the mesh IN FRONT OF THE ACC...and the ACC still works FINE!

I met Chris from Grip Tuning and Bill from C/3 Motorsports at the Spring Festival and they had a feeling the mesh would work. What great guys and they were right.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Can't go wrong with Grip. Love mine, even when I had questions they responded quickly.

Nice job! :headbang:

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
It looks GREAT! He e-mailed me with that info too. I hope others with 2008's have the same results. As soon as I can I am getting one for my 2008 SRT8. Regards, Bob.

·
Registered
376 Posts
I get more compliments on this grille than I do my rims. Great piece.

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
5 Posts
that looks great. I meet Chris from Grip too when we went to Spring Fest in March. Very nice guy. Dan has told me that Bill is a great guy too. I heard that C3 is doing a makeover for someone at the Meet in Ohio in June. I know I'm going, but I don't know too much, other that Heidi was talking a week or so ago about how cool that full makeover is going to be from C3 and with grip body kits.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts