1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
435 Posts
Looking good, liked them all except the third pic with the airbrushed mural of the guy holding the camera on your fender, what's that about.. LOL.
seriously though, looks good. shooting at the cemetery was a good idea for your theme to. :arms: Kwel Kar!!!

·
Registered
75 Posts
very nice... clean!! those wheels are just... .... .... hot..

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
Looking good! How do you get it so shiny?!? Or do I just not get enough sun over here in Scotland to bring out the shine :(

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Looking good, liked them all except the third pic with the airbrushed mural of the guy holding the camera on your fender, what's that about.. LOL.
seriously though, looks good. shooting at the cemetery was a good idea for your theme to. :arms: Kwel Kar!!!
I actually did that on purpose---sharp dressed man theme--lol Thanks for the props!

Looking good! How do you get it so shiny?!? Or do I just not get enough sun over here in Scotland to bring out the shine :(
Here in NJ we have our fair share of "Scottish Fog" we had a great stretch of days here. All the best

Meech

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
2,328 Posts
Meech, very nice buddy. Are those 20 or 22 inch wheels? Did you buy them painted black?

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Look sick! Now this is selling me on going 20's.

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
so is your car extremely shinny or.......

looks awsomeeeeeeeeeeeeee

·
Premium Member
4,395 Posts
Looks great, but do you know you are just steps away from REAL hottness? Black out all that other crud and tint those darn windows...

Sweet ride bro'. Thanks for sharing!!!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts