Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
<<<< Group Buy Info >>>>

The group buy is officially started and will run until midnight November 30, 2005. Please see www.22elite.com/GroupBuy for information. You can join directly from the site.

I want to explain how my Group Buys work.

I expect a $25 non-refundable (unless certain circustances, I am extremely reasonable) deposit to join. I will request full payment when the Group Buy ends. The participant levels that are met will be used in calculating the price, however if I do not receive payment from some participants the discount level could change. The discount levels will be updated daily. The products will not be shipped/constructed, etc until payment has been made by all participants. All "regular" orders will take prescedence over the GB orders so please be patient. If there are any questions about the GB please PM or email me [email protected]

Best Regards,
James DeCuir
www.22elite.com

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump.............................

aspendog said:
The group buy is officially started and will run until midnight November 30, 2005. Please see www.22elite.com/GroupBuy for information. You can join directly from the site.

I want to explain how my Group Buys work.

I expect a $25 non-refundable (unless certain circustances, I am extremely reasonable) deposit to join. I will request full payment when the Group Buy ends. The participant levels that are met will be used in calculating the price, however if I do not receive payment from some participants the discount level could change. The discount levels will be updated daily. The products will not be shipped/constructed, etc until payment has been made by all participants. All "regular" orders will take prescedence over the GB orders so please be patient. If there are any questions about the GB please PM or email me [email protected]

Best Regards,
James DeCuir
www.22elite.com

·
Registered
94 Posts
Count me in as well. Just need a few more guys to get in on the deep dish grills to move up the discount. A christmas present for myself never hurts.

Raygun

·
Registered
763 Posts
PixelPusher said:
c'mon people! let's just get at least 3 more in on the VIP roof spoiler... get yourself something to reward yourself for treating your car so well all year!
I ordered the following.

1) Armrest with cushion, in Light Greystone Royale Leather.

2) VIP Headlight Covers for the 300c without the VIP Logo, painted Brilliant Black.

3) VIP Roof Spoiler Without the VIP Logo, painted Brilliant Black

·
Registered
69 Posts
I ordered the leather center console cover, still deciding on the lt greystone or slate color, I kinda like the 2 tone thing.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.