Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does any one have this problem with their chrome factory door handles? mine got replaced last month and I just noticed that the rear passenger one has a bubble and is starting to chip.:pat:

·
Registered
12 Posts
If your talking about the interior door handles, yes, my driver side door handle has almost all the chrome worn off of it. The car is only 8 months old also.

·
Registered
452 Posts
If your talking about the interior door handles, yes, my driver side door handle has almost all the chrome worn off of it. The car is only 8 months old also.
What, get to the dealer.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yes I got it replaced yesterday and my ecu software upgraded to. :fing02:

·
Registered
452 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well the service tech Mike, suggested it was because of the sun here in Vegas. but usually Integrity Chrysler is very good with customer service so they dont ask they just replace lol.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Do you park your cars in a garage or is it left outside all day? I'm in AZ and the sun eats everything out here. Tinted windows, sun shades and covered parking is a must unless you want to watch your car get eaten by the sun.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I live in a condo and it has a cover parking but on that side the sun hits the car. I might get a garage next month.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts