Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
What do you guys think of this chrome fender trim stick on? Its a relatively cheap $69 mod for someone that likes that much chrome

·
Registered
588 Posts
Don't see any chrome window trim other than OEM. I do see what appears to be chrome trim on the fender wheel arches. Is that what you mean?

Personally, I don't care for such trim on this car.

·
Registered
629 Posts
On a black or silver car with mild tint, the wheel arch chrome might help tie in the wheels. But it runs the risk of looking guady if you're not careful.

·
Premium Member
2,648 Posts
lakersfan, are you saying someone used the chrome window trim to accent the fenders?

It is just a matter of time before there is a chrome trim for the entire fender wheel flare.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
mileshoover said:
Don't see any chrome window trim other than OEM. I do see what appears to be chrome trim on the fender wheel arches. Is that what you mean?

Personally, I don't care for such trim on this car.

Sorry that was a typo in my first post...its not window trim, its fender trim.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Bzzzt. I give it the thumbs down. In fact, I have long pondered the idea of taking the cheap stick-on chrome bits off my 300C altogether - the rear bumper piece and the door bumpers (someone posted a black 300c with 22" Davins that had no door guards. Hmmm).

But then again, I'm not a fan of chrome in the first place. Go figure.

Michael

·
Registered
84 Posts
Personally I would stay away from those wimpy chrome pieces, JMO, they look too skimpy. That style should be left for the early 90’s. Anyone remember being able to go any auto part store and picking up some 3M chrome trim stick on. :eek:

Don't do it Laker, don't do it. :D

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
MOMO said:
Personally I would stay away from those wimpy chrome pieces, JMO, they look too skimpy. That style should be left for the early 90’s. Anyone remember being able to go any auto part store and picking up some 3M chrome trim stick on. :eek:

Don't do it Laker, don't do it. :D

Haha...I never thought about doing it :p I just wanted to post it for everyone to see. I did order a grill and some 22's though :cool:

·
Registered
84 Posts
Laker are those your rims on that 300? Yeah that grill, who ever can pass it by is beyond me.

·
Registered
185 Posts
LakersFan said:
Haha...I never thought about doing it :p I just wanted to post it for everyone to see. I did order a grill and some 22's though :cool:
What wheels did you get? I was looking at 22's but isnt 30 series kind of thin. Won't the ride suffer.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Haha, sorry guys thats just the photoshopped picture that I posted in another thread. I have ordered them but they take 2-6 weeks to make.

·
Premium Member
2,648 Posts
Lakers, you must be upset that the Lakers are behind in the first quarter that you gave me the wrong ebay link to the Chrome B-Pillars. I will forgive you. :D

1 - 20 of 20 Posts