Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Originally posted in Exterior Modifications. Thought i'd get a faster response in this forum.

So i got my PUTCO chrome mirror covers (thinking they would be "better" quality) the other day and decided to put them on today. Only to find out that they don't even fit right! There are gaps pretty much all around. I'm thinking I might of gotten the wrong ones, maybe for the non-painted mirrors even though I specifically ordered for the painted. I need help! Very disappointed!

Can someone who has mirror covers for the painted ones post some close up pics of how they should look? front and back please.

Mine pretty much overlay the whole thing...and squeak when pressed upon.

So i was thinking. Does anybody want to trade their factory chrome mirrors and door handles for some MAGNESIUM ones?? These will be great if you're going for the color matching look. I'll also include the Putco mirror and door handle covers in for free (around $200 value!!!) if you want. Like I said in the post above, I was very disapointed with the covers but you can sell them for money since they're virtually brand new (0 miles). PM me.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
C'mon! nobody wants free stuff?!

·
Registered
2,508 Posts
Mirror & Door Handle Covers

I don't have the Putco Mirror covers, but I do have Mirror & Door Hanle Covers I got off eBay. Don't have Vendor's name now, too long ago..
Very Inexpensive parts, all total was less than $100. The fit is VERY GOOD, uses the
3M RED Tape, looks are great. I'm pleased.
This picture doesn't show the different angles, but I will tell you again- they fit very well.
...:cool:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts