Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
665 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Gang,

I was wondering, did anyone put a chrome package (dealer installed-MOPAR)on their 300? I am looking to do something like that if possible. I know that on certain colors of the 300 that the car has wheel opening mouldings and body side moldings with chrome strips as well as chrome strips in the front and rear bumper fascias. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely yours,

Brian T. Carotenuto

·
Registered
3,040 Posts
(up from the dead)....
Brian, i will help you on this... On my previous "base" model, i used the Touring front bumper strips 2 to be exact (not the ones of the C's) and the Touring rear bumper strips (2).. as far as the side doors ones,
RH Front Door PT# WG18XWGAC
LH Front Door PT# WG19XWGAC
RH Rear Door PT# WG20XWGAC
LH Rear Door PT# WG21XWGAC
are the part #'s for the cool vanilla.. Slap those suckas on, and it will make a difference in the apperance!!! BTW, make sure you get the Touring fog lamps as well.. later man

·
Registered
304 Posts
I know you can use the 300c top bumber chrome moldings on 300, but the rear molding will not work, since anything less than c does not have a recesses rear bumber for that molding, does anyone do an aftermarket top rear chrome molding for the non- c 300's ???

·
Registered
35 Posts
From what I was told the C's front bumper is different from the base model, Touring or Limited. A member tried it and it won't fit. So you have to come up with a new plan for the front and rear bumpers.
TED at MPSC has most of this info

·
Registered
124 Posts
milkman said:
From what I was told the C's front bumper is different from the base model, Touring or Limited. A member tried it and it won't fit. So you have to come up with a new plan for the front and rear bumpers.
TED at MPSC has most of this info

Id be interested in reading up on this because the base c' has the indention for the chrome trim there, its just not there....

It looks as if it would just slip on...

·
Registered
134 Posts
gossame1 said:
Hello Gang,

I was wondering, did anyone put a chrome package (dealer installed-MOPAR)on their 300? I am looking to do something like that if possible. I know that on certain colors of the 300 that the car has wheel opening mouldings and body side moldings with chrome strips as well as chrome strips in the front and rear bumper fascias. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely yours,

Brian T. Carotenuto
can't help you, but i sure wish we could do just do a color trim switch!

i have a CV 300C on order, and would really like an all body color (no chrome) scheme

·
Registered
304 Posts
your friend is mistaken, the top front of the bumber is the same, and the chrome will fit, i've done it. and even though the rear does not have the indentation, it will fit as well, just not as clean as the c model...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts