Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i saw some chinsy looking chrome rocker pannels on ebay, despite their cheapness i thought they might actually look pretty good on C, but didnt wanna overdo it with the chrome on the door protector, window trim and b pillars. anyone got any pics of the rocker pannel installed (preferbally on a black C), and for that matter the chrome piece they sell to put behind the back license plate? thanks

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
not familiar with that? got a pic. im talking about the large rectangular chrome sheet that fits in the space around where the rear license plate goes. ive seen it sold by the same person on ebay who sells the rocker pannels

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yep, thats what im talking about jerry. maybe a picture on a black C would help. im still trien to decide whether or not i like it

·
BLOODY ADMENSTRUATOR
7,554 Posts
lennoxavesosa said:
i saw some chinsy looking chrome rocker pannels on ebay, despite their cheapness i thought they might actually look pretty good on C, but didnt wanna overdo it with the chrome on the door protector, window trim and b pillars. anyone got any pics of the rocker pannel installed (preferbally on a black C), and for that matter the chrome piece they sell to put behind the back license plate? thanks
I'm thinking of the rocker panels on my black C. Here is a link to the manufacturer. They will deal direct with consumers. I have not got pricing yet:

http://www.qaausa.com/chrysler.ivnu

Anyone gat a good pic with them installed? Comments?

·
Registered
16 Posts
300C rocker panels

After thinking about it for awhile and searching for a 2 piece kit in our forum as well as the internet I got them from Bob at Professional Trim Stainless Products just after he became a sponsor clear instructions and a very pleasant experience an extra pair of hands helps a lot
Bob S

·
Registered
227 Posts
Chrome

lennoxavesosa said:
not familiar with that? got a pic. im talking about the large rectangular chrome sheet that fits in the space around where the rear license plate goes. ive seen it sold by the same person on ebay who sells the rocker pannels
Was going to get it; the rear looks to bare. But after seeing it on one ( my color) I ran away, ---- looks CHEAP & alarming

·
Registered
20 Posts
Question I jus got an idea, Does any one think the panel pieces are thin enough to cut through with a saw or somthing?

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
I dont like the idea of the rocker panels.
I think the rocker panels and the plate panels would be to much.
They have a saying, "Less is More".

1 - 15 of 15 Posts