Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hired this car last year and thought at the time that the chrome wheels were too bling and I didnt like them, having thought about it for a year, i really like them now, and wish i had them, what do we think in europe ? do we like them or not ?

·
Registered
285 Posts
I just bought a 300C this past week and was surprized that the 18 inchers on the US 300C are plastic coated. No big deal but I guess if I nail a curb they are shot.

·
Registered
519 Posts
You can buy them from the Chrysler dealer for £280 each (2005 prices) but I think they look better as 20" versions as shown in the original 300C brochure. Unfortunately I understand the 20" never made it to production. However I think the SRT-D alloys are a good substitute; no prices yet on aftermarket fitting.

·
Registered
841 Posts
Here in South Lincolnshire just a standard C is a bit much for the country dwellers, Think they would sprain a neck muscle if the car eased by on Chrome rimz too!
Personally, I like polished alloy, but not chromed.

·
Registered
221 Posts
I don't mind the chrome look but they are to small and the style is too 'busy' - now a nice clean design on 20" mmmhhh...

·
Registered
461 Posts
I'd like some "chromed" Monostar IV's. I did try to buy my old set off GH and get them refinished and chromed, but they weren't interested - said they had to go to back to Germany.

There aren't many after market chrome wheels out there that I like, that why I think the Monostar's would look pretty cool.

·
Registered
33 Posts

·
Registered
315 Posts

·
Registered
9,851 Posts
the car is a different colour??

·
Premium Member
2019 Chrysler 300 SRT
2,097 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Hey Sundown, how are you liking the UK?

Stef

Stef...

I am absolutely LOVIN' it here in the UK...!!! :fing02: Just waiting for some 'better' weather and a chance to drive around the UK a bit more, then its over to the Continent for some sight-seeing... (typical Yank touristy type stuff, eh?).

PS: Do you know of any get-togethers (GTGs) planned for us 300 owners? :grouphug:

·
Registered
9,851 Posts

·
Premium Member
2019 Chrysler 300 SRT
2,097 Posts
Stef...

I am absolutely LOVIN' it here in the UK...!!! :fing02: Just waiting for some 'better' weather and a chance to drive around the UK a bit more, then its over to the Continent for some sight-seeing... (typical Yank touristy type stuff, eh?).

PS: Do you know of any get-togethers (GTGs) planned for us 300 owners? :grouphug:
Keep your eyes peeled on this section we have a meet in Lanark, Scotland on the 4th May and hopefully a more central UK meeting coming up in the summer, you would be more than welcome.

Stef

1 - 16 of 16 Posts