·
Registered
1,048 Posts
VERY NICE...

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
im missing another thumb.. lol

finally, some love for the V6's.. That is one nice exhaust system.. Magnaflow :2thumbsup: :p

·
Registered
55 Posts
yeah but whats it sound like I have heard v6 fords and they sound like crap let us know how it sounds it looks great

·
Registered
55 Posts
and is this for the base v6 I thought the base model was the only v6 all others were v8's

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
The base and touring models are V6's.. but different Liter's tho.. I think the base is a 2.7 and the touring is a 3.5L. Someone correct me if im wrong..

·
Registered
55 Posts
that is right the base is 2.7 so will this magnaflow work on both models does anyone know????

also what was the price on this package I think I can just buy 2 stainless mufflers and add them and look the same for about 150$ installed not to bad

·
Premium Member
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Pricing will be released shortly (1-2 weeks.)

The exhaust note on the 2.7/3.5/3.5 HO was difficult to get he right tone with out getting too raspy or tinny sounding. The three motors are very different in power levels and response to exhaust but there is about 5-7 HP and 8-10 lb-ft to be had depending on the chassis and motor configuration.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Looks ok but having it come out below the bumper with no cutouts looks kind of weird.

Just don't have an import sound on your big four door car :O(

Nice looking tips though.

·
Premium Member
4,071 Posts
MoparGuyWRR said:
real nice!

BTW- how come your license plate frame says "Enterprise Rental Car"?? ;)
See the "Magnaflow" on the wall....They just used a rental to fit for a new product.

oh, you were kidding. :D

·
Registered
55 Posts
sounds cool thanks man didnt even see that on there site let me know a price if anyone finds one

·
Premium Member
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
thedon01 said:
sounds cool thanks man didnt even see that on there site let me know a price if anyone finds one
Pricing should be avaialble and check with your MagnaFlow ditributor for pricing.

·
Registered
10 Posts
looks great i love the quad outlets but i dont think itll make as much power as the zoomers right? the zoomers had dual piping. this one just splits one into two separate pipes. dont you lose power like that? help me out guys. im so not performance savvy.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts