Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I bought these for my 300 after purchasing a 2 piece SRT8 front bumper in the process of converting my car over to an SRT clone. The reason I have two is because the first one arrived to me damaged, (couple rips/cracks) so I contacted the parts supplier, and they sent me a replacement. I never got around to actually installing into my 300 because I traded it off on an actual SRT8 lol. So, obviously, I don't really need these anymore. I am open to any offers/possible trades even. I also have a box full of OEM parts, such as cloth headrests, 6 disc in dash cd player, speakers, front bumper (2.7L), trunk panel pieces, and some other small random things I cannot think of offhand. Willing to let go cheap if somebody is interested....not doing me any good, but I don't want to throw away either.

·
Registered
37 Posts
what trunk pieces do you have? I have an srt8 and when I bought it the top piece that covers up where the speakers are in the trunk is missing

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have the sides, back, spare tire cover, and the upper cover that goes on the rear speaker shelf bottom side. It's like a sound deadener mat of sorts.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Looks like the best I can do is by UPS at $78 shipping plus $30 for the part itself. Total of $108 as long as I get it to fit tightly into a box. Otherwise, just a few added inches in each direction bumps up the shipping another $10.

·
Registered
37 Posts
what is shipping to 99011 Washington for the upper speaker piece?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.