Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 105 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
We are 56 and 63. We love our 300C Hemi. Reminds me of the Hemi engines I owned in the late 50's and mid 60's
:)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Im 20 and just got my Hemi C 2 weeks ago! Ive only put the Mesh grill on, but according to ups tracking my Eibach Pro Kit and 22's get here on Thursday! Its my first new car, so Im still learning how to baby it.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Unite127 said:
im 22. i also wanna know how u young bucks are buying these cars so young. please tell me its mommy and daddies money.

shit like this kinda pisses me off and i know u prolly dont know the situation but still i get pissed off cuz that is who i am. NOW NO MY MOM ISNT BUYING IT FOR ME I STILL LIVE AT HOME CUZ HELLO IM ONLY 18 YES I PAY RENT AND I DO PAY FOR MY LOAN THAT I HAVE NOW ON MY CAR AND FOR INSURANCE. IM GOING TO SAVE 3 GRAND BECAUSE I CANT GO OUT AND GET IT AND MY CAR I CURRENTLY HAVE NOW HAS A GOOD RESALE VALUE. YEA SURE SHE IS PROLLY GONNA HAVE TO CO SIGN BUT I WILL STILL BE DOING THE DOWN PAYMENT AND PAYING ON THE LOAN. SO DONT JUST FUCKIN ASSUME THAT IM USING MY MOM WHEN IM WORKING HARD TOWARD MY GOALS.

now i am sorry for getting so mad but i have kids all around me that have their parents pay for everything for them and im not one of them i am working hard to be able to get this car that is why im not even getting it until march or so.

·
Premium Member
3,262 Posts
39 going on 20.

Its my 5th new car.. but this time paid cash. Think I'll build the next one.

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
Pimpin 420 said:
shit like this kinda pisses me off
For the record, I wasn't making that assumption, I was just plain curious (I don't think the other guy was making that assumption either I think he was saying "please tell me it's mommy and daddy's money" because he's 22 and doesn't want to hear a 19 year old say "well after developing a new perscription drug I then bought 1000 shares of Berkshire Hathaway back last Tuesday and sold them yesterday" (for those who don't get that, BRKA shares are typically over $80,000/share and if you bought 1000 shares last Tuesday and sold them yesterday you would have made about $300,000)

·
Registered
322 Posts
40 y/o SRT-8. Well I was 18 when I purchased my first year MR2. Then a month later had Calloway put on a twin turbo. I had a job, toyota had no sense and I too lived at home. I made my own payments but would have to borrow money to take out my dates :wink1:

1 - 20 of 105 Posts