Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys im trying to go the cheapest route on getting eyelids for my head lights ..I saw on some pictures they had the black plastic ones..if anyone knows a different way i can go or where to get them from let me know thanks.

·
BLOODY ADMENSTRUATOR
12,606 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,769 Posts
I painted mine on looks nice used vht black transparent paint

Sent from my LG-MS695 using AutoGuide.Com Free App
No kidding? Looks good - don't think I've seen that done. Got a close up pic?

To the OP - mine are from VIP300C...

·
Registered
18 Posts
yeah i'll take one tomorrow its hella raining today sucks cause i'm excited to install the new parts that just arrived today

·
Premium Member
6,769 Posts
yeah i'll take one tomorrow its hella raining today sucks cause i'm excited to install the new parts that just arrived today

Haha - I hear ya. :fing02:

I've done tails and side markers with VHT, just never seen the headlights done, so I'm curious.

·
Registered
18 Posts
for sure i'll post pics tomorrow my husbands impala has them all tinted i'll show you that as well... my 300 we only masked it to look like mad eyelids

·
Registered
980 Posts
I used sticky black plastic onto the headlights- real cheapskate but i think it looks effective. Pics on my gallery

Ian

·
Currently Away From 300C Forum
19,574 Posts
Most of the ones I've personally seen were made of aluminum and welded or bonded to the hood. It does require a repaint. But they are seamless!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thanks guys and yea FISCH I like the way the VIP look I was just seeing other options i might go with those though..how much are they?

·
Registered
899 Posts
welded on are teh best route as far as looks go i think...it's just pricey for what it is...

·
Premium Member
6,769 Posts
thanks guys and yea FISCH I like the way the VIP look I was just seeing other options i might go with those though..how much are they?
Think they are $175 shipped unpainted and $200 shipped painted from vip300c. But you can often find them cheaper used in the the F/S threads.
here are some better pics no filter on them

Wow - I'm impressed. Well done. :fing02:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts