Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good afternoon, I have 2013 Chrysler 300 SRT-8 and was driving down the road when the Lightning bolt slashed on and the check engine light came on ,and I Lost all power. I Took the car to the dealership and they did a Diagnostic. They said that some Pistons were misfiring, some other stuff is wrong. bottom line they told me that I needed a new engine and it’s about $8000. I have CarShield so I hope They are as good As their commercial, has anyone else had this problem with their 300 SRT8?.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Good afternoon, I have 2013 Chrysler 300 SRT-8 and was driving down the road when the Lightning bolt slashed on and the check engine light came on ,and I Lost all power. I Took the car to the dealership and they did a Diagnostic. They said that some Pistons were misfiring, some other stuff is wrong. bottom line they told me that I needed a new engine and it’s about $8000. I have CarShield so I hope They are as good As their commercial, has anyone else had this problem with their 300 SRT8?.
Your description is severely lacking. "Pistons were misfiring, some other stuff is wrong". Hmmm....

·
Registered
61 Posts
I call bullsh!t.......

1 - 3 of 3 Posts