Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2006 Bright Silver Chrysler 300c with 113,000 miles. It has a 5.7 Hemi V8 with a 5-speed automatic and optional auto sick. Sunroof, 3 garage openers, AFE Stage 2 air intake, High flow exhaust, Carbon Fiber interior, Touch Screen Headunit with Bluetooth mp3, phone, navigation, back up camera, Diablo Sport Predator tuner (running a safe tune), Drilled and Slotted rotors with High performance brake pads (both new), Chrome face with black inside SRT8 wheels (new), Cooper Zeon RS3-A All Season Performance tires (new), chrome locking lug nuts, LED Tail Lights, LED license plate lights, Xenon projector headlights, Flip style key, Rubber floor mats (new), Engine cover, Fog light covers that are very bright when fog lights are on, Eibach pro system shocks and springs (new). I also have a $600 radar detector installed that can be sold with the car too.
I have taken very good care of this car as well as the owner before me. I used Mobile 1 synthetic every 3k oil change and it has been detailed almost every other week. It is in very good condition top to bottom, inside and out and has always been maintained professionally. No trades. $13,000 Call or text for more info 262-949-7532
Pictures can be seen on this craigslist ad: Chrysler 300c with upgrades!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.