Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any help bought a 2006 Chrysler 300c crd and the screen won't stay on to c what's happening on the cd/sat nav checked the fuse some times it comes on for a few sec maybe 2 mins then goes black I did have the cd player playing but now it's just the radio anyone got anything to help me with thanks

·
Registered
2007 Chrysler 300c 3.0crd automatic
6 Posts
Any help bought a 2006 Chrysler 300c crd and the screen won't stay on to c what's happening on the cd/sat nav checked the fuse some times it comes on for a few sec maybe 2 mins then goes black I did have the cd player playing but now it's just the radio anyone got anything to help me with thanks
Does it only happen when you have the sat nav turned on or is it all the time? If your listening to just the radio without the sat nav does it go blank?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Comes on for a couple of secs when cold and buttons work while it's on but then it's blankbscreen and noone of the buttons will work then and when radio is on the sat nav is blank any ideas plz thank u

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No don't think I can but car gone into limp mode now and radio won't come on nothing and through my setting using the wheel says the satnav is off and won't let me go from off to on

1 - 6 of 6 Posts