Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
VIPedition said:
VIP Edition has put out a poster to hand out at all car show events. Check it out! We can ship them out to you as long as you pay for shipping.
yea how much for shipping to California?

·
Registered
105 Posts
Victor, Can you send me a hgh-res version of that to use in the upcoming 300Cforums.com calendar? Provided we supply your shop with due advertisement and credit, of course.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
slk320 said:
Victor, Can you send me a hgh-res version of that to use in the upcoming 300Cforums.com calendar? Provided we supply your shop with due advertisement and credit, of course.
How big do you want the file to be. And where do I send it to?

·
Registered
160 Posts
that picture is way too small. showing a saucy vixen draped over a C, without being able to see the fine details is really a bad tease. is there not a forum rule about such behavior? ;-)

·
Registered
105 Posts
The file can be absolutely any size (I will re-adjust depedning on the specific needs). Please email to [email protected]

Thanks.

-Paul

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I will go to the post office tomorrow to see how much it will cost to send out. I am going to round it off so it won't be to the penny give or take because I have to pay for the poster tubes that they are delivered in. It might be around $5.00 for everything BUT i'm just guessing. I will let you all know tomorrow.

·
Registered
107 Posts
I'm interested!!!

VIP... I"m in!!!

Just let me know on the shipping to flordia!!! :headbang:

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
HEMMISSEY said:
Vic, what ever happened to the Nitto ad? BTW, car looks sharp in that angle.. :wink1:
Our VIP Edition Chrysler 300C and Escalade was in Nittos ad in Lowrider and DUB magazine.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts