Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

Was wondering if any one you guys would be interested in helping me out with my wedding preparations. I was hoping to use chrysler 300c cars for my wedding on 23/08/09 in Melbourne, Victoria and was thinking that perhaps some of you would be interested in helping me out by providing your car and yourself to drive the car on the day.

Please let me know if anyone is interested.

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Hi,

Was wondering if any one you guys would be interested in helping me out with my wedding preparations. I was hoping to use chrysler 300c cars for my wedding on 23/08/09 in Melbourne, Victoria and was thinking that perhaps some of you would be interested in helping me out by providing your car and yourself to drive the car on the day.

Hey body, Id be happy to help you out....
here is my email so you can send me an email if you like [email protected]

·
Premium Member
4,334 Posts
Hi,

Goodluck on the wedding.
What sort of timeframes and to and from locations are you looking at?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi Michael R, thanks for your reply well we are needing 2 cars (sedans) to take us from Sydenham to Werribee at about 12:30, another two cars (sedans) (or even the same two time permitting) from Hoppers to werribee at about 1:15-1:30pm. Then we need 4 cars to take us from Werribee into the city at about 3:30-4pm, and then back to Rockbank by 5:30-6pm, and then we need ONE car to take us back to the Werribee in Mansion at approx 11-11:30. Would you and/or anyone you know be able to provide this service and give us a quote? My email address is [email protected]

Cheers

Anthony

1 - 4 of 4 Posts