Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hi does anyone know how long chrysler assistance subscripion last....had to use them early this year and was very happy with there service..my car was new in mar 2007 so it was over a year old when i needed there assistance.....but now my insurance is due do i look for breakdown cover to be included :pat:

·
Registered
315 Posts
'Chrysler Privilege Assitance will provide assistance to all new Chrysler vehicles during the period of the warranty coverage' According to the Assistance booklet

·
Registered
315 Posts
Missed the most important bit.
You are covered for an immoobilising mechanical or electrical breakdown on the roadside, should you run out of fuel, have a flat tyre, are locked out of your vehicle or lose your keys. It doesn't cover you if you have an accident.
Coverage extends across Europe.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
many thanks.....just had a look i dont seem to be given a booklet on chrysler Privilege assistance :thumbsdow

·
Registered
315 Posts
The actual title is Chrysler Privilege Service and I had the same booklet when I owned the 4 Ltr Jeep. All they require is the vehicle VIN, Registration number, Mileage and model. In the UK 0800 777 146 when abroad +44 208 666 0627

·
Registered
221 Posts
I had to call on the services of Chrysler Privilege Service today when my car broke down - the car cut out at traffic lights and although I managed to restart it, it cut out again shortly afterwards. I have to say that the service I received was excellent. The customer service side was excellent and the mechanic certainly knew his stuff and had the problem resolved in no time. Well impressed

·
Registered
73 Posts
Mine just ran out of warranty and fourtunately they wrote to me to remind me of the fact that I no longer had their assistance should I need it, unless of course I pay them an annual fee of £174!!:scared:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts