Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw a pic of the word "chrysler" as a badge on the side of a car - like the one on the imperial concept car. Is this badge available to buy? if so can you let me know where?

·
Administrator
23,441 Posts
I saw a pic of the word "chrysler" as a badge on the side of a car - like the one on the imperial concept car. Is this badge available to buy? if so can you let me know where?
I know the pic you're referring to and I thought it looked good too, but I don't have a clue who's car it was. I think it came from another Chrysler model though. Finding out may mean a trip to the dealer to look around. Whatever model it came from it's definately available.

Bernie

·
Administrator
23,441 Posts
Hah! Looks like the Aspen has the lettering on the front doors. This is a 2007 model.

Chrome is the highlighted theme here, with Chrysler even pointing out that "individual chromed "CHRYSLER" lettering adorns the body side on each of the front doors."

Bernie

·
Administrator
23,441 Posts
thats it!! is it available to buy?
Funny, today I was out driving around and must have seen 6 Intrepids. They have the same lettering too. You should be able to go to any dealer parts department and order them.

Bernie

1 - 8 of 8 Posts