Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, has anyone else tried calling CCC today, or for that matter had any luck finding a link to email their dissatisfaction on ?
Been trying all day just to update them on my latest failure on the 300 ( and the dealership to resolve the same issue),and surprise suprise, they are are having technical difficulties with their comms too !

·
Premium Member
7,943 Posts
Whats the issue your having trouble with?

Reactions: bpwants2ski

·
Registered
165 Posts
Yes mate its not just you, me also.

Ive had my 300 at the dealer for 3 weeks going on 4 for a dash rattle they cant fix. Before this its been at the dealer on 5 previous occasions without being repaired. Total time without car = over 2 months. CCC is useless. They make promises to call back and don't. When you get through to someone they say they need to discuss with the regional service manager. They say he will be in today, then he is not in, then I call back next day, still nothing happening. CCC is the most disappointing "customer service" place I've ever encountered. I think the people at the CCC call centre try their best, but the lack of action is a reflection of Chrysler Australia's ineptitude at fixing things in a reasonable amount of time. Frankly there must be one heck of a lot of f*&ked up Chrysler cars around because trying to get through to a human at their call center takes a long time waiting on hold, obviously a symptom of the number of people calling up to complain.

I totally empathize with you mate, because believe me. No one at Chrysler Australia appears to give a sh!t. But don't take this the wrong way. They are polite on the phone. But after 2 months, I don't care about polite, I just want my car fixed!!!

Email address for customer complaints. Nope. They don't have one. Even if you do get the email address of one of the people at CCC (which I have) they never give me a reply, not even to say they have received the email. Frankly its rude. But like I said before, they don't appear to give a ....

So if you want to speak with someone that gives you lots of platitudes ... and can't help you in a reasonable amount of time, Call -
Fiat Chrysler Group Australia
PO BOX 23267, Dockland 3008
Customer Call Center: 1300 133 079

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ccc

Thanks guys, sorry to hear I'm not alone.

Really frustrated as Ive had this car on my wish list for so long and its been a bitter disappointment from day one.

Current issue is an intermittent cruise control, works every time it's at the dealership andf fails every time I need it. Told, sorry,unless it displays of faults when its here we are unable to assist.

All this on top of a 10 month wait for an internal wood grain dash panel damaged at delivery, oily hand and boot prints over the beige leather and carpet every time they service the vehicle and when the panel finally arrived they damaged another panel on the centre console fitting it.

Went back when that panel arrived and they broke the ABS switch fitting the new panel, oh sorry forgot, just oil on the passenger seat this time.

Obviously still waiting like the rest of you for VR to be resolved, think the car may have got to me before then and be someone else s problem.

Real shame as the dealership is a long standing Brisbane family group but clearly not in control of its product or service team.

·
Registered
165 Posts
With regard to the cruse control on my car, I have to press the buttons quite firmly to get the cruise control to work. I use it a lot on the freeway and frequenty use the + and - buttons. My cruise does work, but I have to press those buttons firmly.

I've also driven a Dodge Journey with the same buttons on the steering wheel and those ones would operate without having to press very hard.
whats going on with yours?

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for that, when trying to switch on cruise it just wont come on, so no little green symbol on the dash, right now its a case of pulling over, switching off, waiting for a coupe of minutes , starting the car again and hey presto cruise control !

·
Premium Member
4,721 Posts
Can't say I've ever had to wait on hold for them for very long. I don't call them anymore because anything they say will be bullsh!t, guaranteed. So you only achieve throwing the price of the phone call down the toilet.

My experience is to just find another dealer who 'might' do a better job without damaging your car, if your lucky. Great system huh.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Very true, real shame as the car draws so many positive looks and comments, really don't want to part with it but have to confess currently its doing my head in.

·
Premium Member
7,943 Posts
Is it failing every time now?

·
Registered
165 Posts
Very true, real shame as the car draws so many positive looks and comments, really don't want to part with it but have to confess currently its doing my head in.
I feel the same way. This whole saga has caused me a lot of stress. I'm borrowing my car back from the dealer over the weekend to see if the rattle has gone away as they claim.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Interesting update, call me bonkers but I called again, spoke with a very pleasant person who apologised and promised me a call back that same day, still waiting...........

·
Registered
9 Posts
Guys I've been to war with Chrysler for the whole year I've owned my car from the carbon fibre peeling off and having the Brighton dealership cover the dash in glue which in turn made me lose my cool and finding scratch marks on the roof when they were trying to fix my sunroof and the tech was wearing a watch. Got transferred to men tone dealership after nearly strangling the service manager been trying to get my squeaking sunroof fixed which they have tried to do 4 times the last replacing the sunroof cradle. While they were doing that they damaged the roof lining and the broke the clips on the drivers side front and rearpillar trim them tried to hand me back the car they seem to cause more damage in the service department. Any home booked in now to get the roof lining and trim replaced and glass for the sunroof changed to try fix the problem but you have to threaten Chrysler Australia to get anything done I told them I would go to current affairs and the papers.

·
Registered
94 Posts
It's often the case, with all dealers. You try and get one issue fixed only to find the original problem plus a few extra ones now exist. I had a small rattle in the dash of my FG. Decided to live with it because I knew the monkeys at the delearship would prob make it worse. If you find someone who knows their stuff and takes care of your car they are worth their weight in gold.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Chrysler don't care

I have been through the process 5 times with ccc as you say they promise to call you and don't I think we should get together and forward something on to Chrysler in the States
My car 2008 SRT8 Touring had been at the dealers for 9 weeks with a ignition node problem I couldn't start it in the end after the dealership couldn't fix it I decided to give the module to a friend who pulled it apart and soldered the wires back together after returning the module to the dealer now fixed I got the car back But!!!!!! guess what ??? the acc cruise doesn't work the airbag light and engine management lights stay on the car wont idle in park and the skim tells me my VIN is incorrect I am about to explode at someone but nobody will talk to me

1 - 20 of 23 Posts