Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey yall , i still have some 6% below dealer on the car sheets, if anyone else needs another car......

Tommy Z

·
Premium Member
1,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
its a friends and family discount card i got from some friends at dcx for the SEMA cars

6% below dealer invoice....is your price

·
Premium Member
1,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
just email me , and ill return with the control numbers, the last car i got for someone was put on an executive status and my firend ended up getting his car in 3 weeks instead of 2 months......

as far as connnects......Nitto tires, AIRRAID, Nitrous express, MBRP performance exhaust, and ASANTI wheels ,tezzen and lexani of course...let me know how many airiraid kits we want and i can get one hell of a club order......

tommyz
club C
Detroit member/founder

·
Registered
23 Posts
i need the hook up too.... if you can thanks

i can hook u guys up paint protection kits and audio stuff if needed... unfortuantely i can't post the audio.... email me and i'll tell you....

·
Premium Member
1,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
As far as the discount i didnt know so many guys still needed cars....youd think i worked for chrysler or something.....geez... my personal email addy is [email protected]
anyone that is interested please email me and i will forward the control numbers to you ..... but my deal expires on dec, 31st

Tommy Z
Club C-detroit member

·
Registered
81 Posts
I sent a request, too, Tommy!

You'll notice it from (roco feda at earth link net) <- disguised to prevent SPAM! :cool:

Also, what would one need to make the friend/family card work? Just give the number to the sales man?

Does the car have to be delivered by Dec30th or can it just be ordered by then?

Do dealerships HATE when people use these? I can't imagine that DCX reimbereses them for the profit lost?! :confused:

·
Premium Member
2,648 Posts
dta316 said:
Do dealerships HATE when people use these? I can't imagine that DCX reimbereses them for the profit lost?! :confused:
The don't lose any money on the deal except where the dealership is selling the cars over MSRP with a markup. They get a certain amount of money for the certs. If they sold the car for the same price without the cert then they lose some money.

·
Premium Member
1,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Hey Boys , Im Trying My Damndest , I Only Had 1 And I Got About 25 Emails So The First Guys Got Responses...i Apologize For Not Getting Back To The Rest Of You, All You Have To Do Is Give Them The Control Numbers Over The Phone Even And Your All Set , Im Working On More , And These New Ones Wont Have To Be Used By The 31st, They Each Have A Year From The Time Of Birth. Ive Been To 3 Dealerships Here In Town Trying To Get A Club Deal Since We Got 25 Guys So Ill Stay In Touch ,till Then Keep The Shiny Side Up And Cross Your Fingers For Me...

Tommy Z
Dedicated Discount Man...
Club C -detroit

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.