Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
jjs said:
ARRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!! The horror!!!
Where! Who says you have to buy all the Bling-Bling stuff? That Mopar 3.0" Exhaust and Mopar Lowering springs are for those interested in performance without the excess look. :D

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
just enuff

E55 KEV said:
Where! Who say you have to buy all the Bling-Bling stuff? That Mopar 3.0" Exhaust and Mopar Lowering springs are for those interested in performance without the excess look. :D
Exactly.
Too much is Too much - but some mods are pretty cool.
"Smoke'em if ya' gottem". :p

·
Registered
159 Posts
LOL ya.... I realy did not even think of "upgrading" the clock. But the 3.0" Exhaust is tempting.

·
Premium Member
2,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
here's a couple of Mopar Part numbers. I wonder how much the Mopar/DUB grill will cost since if appears they are using the Strut Grill that retails for $3,400. OUCH!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I have no idea when the dealers will get it. It was available at the Vegas SEMA show.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Will be interesting to see how Chrysler prices some of these items. I was at the Chrysler dealer today getting my PT Cruiser in for a recall and they had a 300C with 22's and a E&G grill. They wanted $4500 for the wheels and $2000 for the grill above sticker. Who are they kidding with these prices?

·
Premium Member
2,505 Posts
At least someone is trying to package a little something for everyone, you know one stop shopping, instead of a piece here and a piece there. Personally I like being able to do all my shopping in one place.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I'm normally pretty conservative when it comes to rides and shy away from the "bling, bling", but the 300 is just SCREAMING to be pimped out!

22's, the grille, and a nice drop are a must for this car IMO.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts