Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Administrator
23,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seems there's been some rumours floating around that these programs have been terminated. No so, and thankfully I'll still get mine!
-------------------

March 26 2008
By Mike Ellis

Misleading Coverage of Chrysler Employee Purchase and Friends Programs

Some recent reports suggested that the Friends Program discounts on purchases of new Chrysler, Jeep®, or Dodge vehicles had been discontinued. Chrysler issued the following release to clarify:

Chrysler LLC Employee Purchase Program and Friends Program are Alive and Well

Chrysler employees can still help an immediate family member or a friend get a great deal on a new Chrysler, Jeep®, or Dodge vehicle. U.S. employees can enable 6 vehicle purchase or lease discounts (at 1% below dealer invoice) for extended family and friends. This is in addition to the 6 vehicle purchase or lease discounts for the employees, retirees and their eligible family members -- a total of 12 discounts on most new Chrysler, Jeep & Dodge vehicles. All 12 discounts provide major savings and include relevant incentives in effect.

The recent news coverage on these employee programs was misleading in that it made people think that the Friends Program was eliminated. The program continues for employees and retirees. Only The Employee Choice (EC) program has been cancelled which ended January 2, 2008 -- all other Chrysler LLC employee purchase programs remain in effect.

With all the Chrysler Employee Advantage programs, employees have the ability to be true product and sales ambassadors for the company. Employees can continue to drive Chrysler sales by encouraging their friends, family, neighbors and acquaintances to buy or lease a new Chrysler product. Now is the time to get great deals with affordable financing or lease payments with 0% APR financing for 60 months available on most 2008 models.
----------------------

Bernie

·
Registered
296 Posts
discount

i know this works i just bought 2008 top of the line aspen with the hemi,friends and family discount was $3,800, plus $2,000 rebate this was before my trade in. this was in dec. 2007, they have a $3,000 rebate now.

·
Registered
731 Posts
Does anyone want to be my friend and hook me up with one of these discounts? I would be forever in a debt of gratitude to you.

·
Administrator
23,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Does anyone want to be my friend and hook me up with one of these discounts? I would be forever in a debt of gratitude to you.
I'm sure if you talked to your salesman he can hook you up.

Bernie

·
Registered
731 Posts
You mean the salesman can get me the discount? Doesn't this take away from the dealers profit? I understand that the F&F discount amounts to 1% below invoice. How could the salesman get that through?

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
the friends and family discount does not hurt the dealer in any way.

the dealer gets credit from chrysler, they dont lose money.

its actually better for the dealer, they get to give the customer a great deal and they get full price for the car sold.

every employee is given 2 "PIN" numbers per year, for a discount on 2 cars. if they dont use it, they lose it. i think thats still how it works.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts