Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There was a post awhile ago ( maybe 7 months or more ) from a member in Australia, I think, that showed factory Chrysler headrest dvd monitors? Does anyone remember that, or know if those are available here in the US or in other markets?

I was thinking about just adding the VES but with a 3rd baby due in a matter of weeks, that will be useless. I'd prefer to stay with a factory look headrest than go with the aftermarket units. I also don't want to go through the trouble of installing them again like I did in my Touring. Anyone who can point me in the right direction would be much appreciated. Thanks!

·
Registered
979 Posts
mm interesting well for the record there was never a headrest factory dvd system made for our cars. VES was the best thing chrysler offered us. Unfortunately you will have to either custom install some lcd's in your headrest or possibly by some pre installed headrests and just complete the wiring yourself. mp3 store not sure on url has a headrest lcds you can buy i think in pairs of two that might be of interest to you. Mp3 Player Store -PORTABLE CAR TFT LCD MONITOR

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)

·
Registered
979 Posts
if australia has them your better off having an installer do them custom here. the prices of their 300's and aftermarket parts its totally rediculous and the cost of shipping probably isnt terrible but i would say 50-100. seeing the headrests oem w/out tv's here i think i saw wyckoff has them for like 275 each totalling 550 plus aussie costs i wouldnt be suprised to pay about 700.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts