Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Someone in my PT Cruiser club came to a meeting once with a nice Chrysler jacket in the fall and I told him I wanted one. Has large letters "Chrysler" on the back, and a small logo on the front. His supplier said and they were out, a few months later he came to my shop and got me one. I gave him a free hand wash for the jacket. I believe he paid less than 20 bucks, looks like a $85 jacket. It has "leather look" sleeves, (sure its vinyl) and cloth body, mine was black. Sorry I don't have pics, but I could take one of mine if you like. Anyway, he called me last night and said he is getting more jackets for our CLUB,. I thought if anyone here wants to get one, I can get you in on our car club order. I'll try to take a pic tonight and post it for you. Gary

·
Premium Member
1,151 Posts
turbomangt said:
Someone in my PT Cruiser club came to a meeting once with a nice Chrysler jacket in the fall and I told him I wanted one. Has large letters "Chrysler" on the back, and a small logo on the front. His supplier said and they were out, a few months later he came to my shop and got me one. I gave him a free hand wash for the jacket. I believe he paid less than 20 bucks, looks like a $85 jacket. It has "leather look" sleeves, (sure its vinyl) and cloth body, mine was black. Sorry I don't have pics, but I could take one of mine if you like. Anyway, he called me last night and said he is getting more jackets for our CLUB,. I thought if anyone here wants to get one, I can get you in on our car club order. I'll try to take a pic tonight and post it for you. Gary

Would be interesting to see....

·
Registered
625 Posts
Jackets

Man, I would be really interested in one of those. Wait, check that, Would Have been interetsted right up until, oh 12/15 when the dumbasses fired Speckler. Until those geniuses reinstate him, the only advertising I'll be doing will not be positive advertising.

Just got another DCX Survey in the mail. Yeah, I'll tell 'em how I really feel. One of the first questions is how likely I am to buy another Chrysler. Yeah, thats a tough one.

Hey, on that jacket, is their room above and/or below "Chrysler" to add any descriptive adjectives?

Dan

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
I guess everybody forgot when I posted the CHRYSLER jacket I got off ebay for $20.00.
No Problem,we all slip now and then.
I have since added a patch I had made "300C HEMI" ,on the front,
and another patch I had made "Bad Toyz Inc." on the back,
just above the CHRYSLER name. Looks kool....
to me that is.

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
DanRealtor said:
Man, I would be really interested in one of those. Wait, check that, Would Have been interetsted right up until, oh 12/15 when the dumbasses fired Speckler. Until those geniuses reinstate him, the only advertising I'll be doing will not be positive advertising.

Just got another DCX Survey in the mail. Yeah, I'll tell 'em how I really feel. One of the first questions is how likely I am to buy another Chrysler. Yeah, thats a tough one.

Hey, on that jacket, is their room above and/or below "Chrysler" to add any descriptive adjectives?

Dan

you can have mine...
DCX customer service...
NON-EXISTENT!!!
If you saw the reply I got yesterday...
let's put it this way...
I actually walked out to my car last night and looked at it...
in the way you look at something one last time...
I might be floowing JMatt's lead...
Now I remember why I had such a hard time believing DCX could come out with such a great car for such a sh^^$y company...
the car rocks...
the rest of the experience reminds me why American car mfgs. will continue to be at the bottom of customer opinion rankings...

·
Registered
1,048 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
you can get that jacket at any steve and berries(sp) store. They usually sell for 7.95-12.95. I see them all the time. If you are in MI goto Great Lakes Crossings. Or I will buy them and sell to you guys for $20.

·
Premium Member
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
LIke race, that looks like the jacket I have so I don't need to post pics. are they still available on e bay for 20 bucks? does that include ship? I know they are ordering like 15 of them for our club, someone posted a Barry store? never heard of that one, don't have that one around here./ if you guys can get them for me I will our my leader asap before he buys them. thanks, gary

·
Registered
25 Posts
Steve and Barry's

Turbomangt, I tried to PM you but you have too many messages in your mailbox.

Steve and Barry's is a new chain that is opening up here in IL.

Fox Valley Mall may have one opening up, I would suspect that Woodfield or Stratford should have one soon too.

Just a head's up.

Go Bears!

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
turbomangt said:
LIke race, that looks like the jacket I have so I don't need to post pics. are they still available on e bay for 20 bucks? does that include ship? I know they are ordering like 15 of them for our club, someone posted a Barry store? never heard of that one, don't have that one around here./ if you guys can get them for me I will our my leader asap before he buys them. thanks, gary
Maybe I was lucky to have gotten mine before the price went up.
But,it looks as if a another location has been found to get those jackets ,
at a good price.Might do even better buying in mass

·
Registered
231 Posts
Like2race and turbomagnt hows the quality?

thanks

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
SRT8C said:
Like2race and turbomagnt hows the quality?

thanks
I wear mine all the time ( when it's cool enough ). It only gets down in the 20's ( Sometimes ) here,
I can wear it and feel comfortable. Even though the sleeves are vinyl,
the look is leather,it wears good (cleans up with soap and water ).
The Wool like front has 2 deep pockets,and 1 inside left pocket.
The back is Black vinyl ,so far it has held up.
I bought mine last February '05. Can't beat the price.
Plus the Dealership LOVES it ,all wanna know-where did you get that ?
Buy one for your CHRISTmas present.
You probably throw away more than that on a Friday night.
All the above info is
JUST MY OPINION

·
Registered
21 Posts
Just ordered one, found one in XL :headbang:

·
Premium Member
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
No wonder I never heard of them, not near me at all. but I plan on calling them, like Lik2race says, they are great jackets, he described them right on... Thanks for the info!!!!!!!gk

·
Registered
9 Posts
Size?

What's the biggest these jackets come in? I'm going to need a 4x if possible. If someone can get that jacket I'd greatly appreciate it and will pay to make it worth your trouble. Or if someone could point me in the right direction to find one myself, that would work too.

Thanks!
Dave

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Dawson9a said:
What's the biggest these jackets come in? I'm going to need a 4x if possible. If someone can get that jacket I'd greatly appreciate it and will pay to make it worth your trouble. Or if someone could point me in the right direction to find one myself, that would work too.

Thanks!
Dave
Go to the URL,contact the dealer.
They probably will help you out.
Won't hurt to ask.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts