Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I dont know how valid this information is but the local dealerships here in Clearwater, Florida were saying that Chrysler will be raising the prices on the Chrysler 300. I dont know if thats how they try to sell these things around here but 4 different dealerships were all telling me that.

The only reason I could see it being true is because they didnt need to push or try to convince me to purchase the vehicle because of the high demand for it. If I didnt buy it somebody else would have, probably that same day. The MSRP price at $32,370 for the 300c is very reasonable considering the vehicle IMO.

Anybody else heard anything like this?

·
Registered
254 Posts
I hope they do.. It will do all of us that already purchased a huge favor....

·
Premium Member
2,648 Posts
The price will probably go up in the near future. Especially, when the standard Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) is added into the base price for all the 300 models. TPMS has delayed availability for 2005 models.

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
With the price of gas going through the roof. I do not see any manufacturers raising prices, as a matter of fact I see them bringing in incentives to move the product. I just came from my local dealer and counted 10 300"s in the line with two being C's and what do I see people looking at? 300M's!!!!

·
Registered
588 Posts
Hey Mikeyjohn, good to see you here. And I have to agree with your thinking on this one. But you know, first chance DC gets, it's up with the price. Glad I've got mine and didn't wait to order one. Something told me to get on with it ASAP.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Mikeyjohn said:
With the price of gas going through the roof. I do not see any manufacturers raising prices, as a matter of fact I see them bringing in incentives to move the product. I just came from my local dealer and counted 10 300"s in the line with two being C's and what do I see people looking at? 300M's!!!!
I agree with your concept but I dont see them bringing in any incentives to push the 300C's because they really dont need to. They are selling like crazy right now at MSRP, but you never know

·
Registered
22 Posts
Personally, I would not want to see the price raised on the 300C. Part of what makes this car so unique is its low price compared to comparable cars (BMW 5-series, etc). Besides, didn't DC just lower the price of the Crossfire?

·
Registered
254 Posts
They have to lower the price of the crossfire..
They have tons of them sitting around, and with the new model coming out that is convertible/supercharged, who in their right mind would want a low performance "sports car"... I like the crossfire, but I would not have one unless it was the supercharged model..

JMHO

·
Registered
22 Posts
That's true, but I really want to see the 300 make Car and Driver's Ten Best List. I think one of the best things it has going for it is its low price. If the price stays where it is, I think it has an excellent chance of making the list.

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
If you check with MSN.ca and look at the auto section you will see that the 300 is in the top 10 for Canada, as a matter of fact it is #1.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts