Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For a couple of months, I have not been able to directly access the Chrysler web site. The information about downloading of the web site to my browsers, at the lower left of the browser display, changes at a very rapid
pace. So fast that it is difficult to read. The load progress window is always blank. The web site never loads onto the browser. The Mercedes Benz web site loads normally, in short order. I can access the 300 section of the Chrysler web site by a round about way, that takes time to find again. Has anyone else had such problems with accessing the Chrysler web site? Why does not Chrysler fix their web site?

http://www.chrysler.com/

·
Registered
232 Posts
StCassel,

no problems for me at all. Maybe your having a problem with the Flash elements on the site? Do you have the Macromedia Flash plug-in installed? I would be surprised if your computer does not have it already installed.

Good luck,

D

·
Administrator
7,117 Posts
Also may need to disable your pop-up blocker. If that doesn't do it, try deleting cookies. Good luck...

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
http://www.chrysler.com/bridge/full_vehicle_picker.html?app=priceequip&family=brand&model=

joey and 05 300C,

Thanks for the reply. I tried your suggestions and nothing worked. The security measures of my present location may have prevented the downloading of the Macromedia, as after doing the download, it is not on my
C:// Drive. I will however try the same suggestions, at my favored surfing location.

The problem must be in the Chrysler web site front page. The link above is my round-about-way of reaching the 300C page of the Chrysler web page. I can also reach all other pages of the Chrysler web site. But even from here, when I click on the "Home" link, my browser does the same thing that I described earlier. I saved this link to my "Favorites" IE file.

StCassel

·
Administrator
7,117 Posts
StCassel said:
Ahem...?????? "Ahem" what, Linda? You have the same 300C likes that I have. But I have factory tint on my windows. :) StCassel
Oh, nothing- you overlooked me trying to be helpful too so I was just being a brat... as my hubby says "because I know how" ;) :D

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
HEMEEE said:
Oh, nothing- you overlooked me trying to be helpful too so I was just being a brat... as my hubby says "because I know how" ;) :D
Oh, okay. I need to read slower. I will give your suggestions a try also. Thanks. ;) :D

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
StCassel said:
Oh, okay. I need to read slower. I will give your suggestions a try also. Thanks. ;) :D

Well, that aint it either. My pop-up blocker is turned off. And I delete cookies daily. Must be a locialized security application, beyond my control, doing the mischef.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
My difficulties with the Chrysler web site have been solved. When I returned to my favored surfing location, I did the suggestion of joey and everything works. Did not realize the Chrysler had such a nice home page graphic. But at my other surfing location, I will have to continue using the round-about URL, to get past the problem with the Chrysler home page, that is blocked for some reason. I can get around it now so, I don't care why it does not work normally. The Chrysler home page is just a slick graphic to look at any way.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts