Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Don't you just love the manual adjustment on the torsion contol that adjusts where your back is? :)

·
Registered
4,944 Posts
BMW's seats are really amazing. Nice thick leather that seemingly lasts forever and the upper 1/3 of the seat back cradles forward to support the upper back and shoulder region that most manufacturers have'nt even thought of. Lumbar schmumbar, I like the shoulder support and wish other makes offered this. Caddy offers electric 4 way lumbar which is a step above for those who like lumbar support that adjusts.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I drove my friend's 745i yesterday for 7.5 hrs, and got out feeling fine. No soreness in the back, legs, etc. Great seats.

But, it's just not as quick as my C....

Also, talk about really funky controls. It took me a couple of minutes to figure out the starting procedure, then how to shift it into drive, then nearly 2 hours to get the dang cruise control under control.

Either they are WAY ahead of their time with the control systems in that car, or just WAY off.

My friend told a story of having his car valet parked. When he requested his car, he waited nearly 15 minutes. Finally the valet came back, handed him his keys and said, "I couldn't figure it out, you're car is over there." My friend took the keys, then asked for his $5 back. The valet reached in his pocket, handed him a five and walked away.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts