Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Spotted this in the RACQ road ahead magazine
Chryslers on the Coast
Stunning Street Machines at the Local Hero Family Hotel West Burleigh Heads (Gold Coast) from 10am 30th March 2008
Cost $5 per Vehicle spectators free
Call Tony 0266742498 or 0419721453

Anyone going ????????

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Yeah sure does.....what do you think about meeting at the big BP at Coomera and heading down from there. Any Brisbane people could meet up in Brisbane and then head down to the BP where the Coasties like me could join in?

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah sure does.....what do you think about meeting at the big BP at Coomera and heading down from there. Any Brisbane people could meet up in Brisbane and then head down to the BP where the Coasties like me could join in?
BP at Coomera would suit me as I live on the bayside. About 9am should be enough time to get to the Heads do you think?

·
Registered
134 Posts
No idea where this is but im self inviting myself yayeee!!

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
Woot, I'll definately be coming along, just to hang with the QLD mob again, and to check out what's looking to be an awesome day. Might even make it to the meet-up point on time, instead of doing 20 over the limit to catch the convoy, LOL!

Any V6-ers up for some... ahem... fun of a drag alternative on a quiet spot of highway? The C4's plenty mighty, but going after the V8 mob is suicide :p

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
No idea where this is but im self inviting myself yayeee!!
No need to invite yourself as all are invited :)

Below is a picture showing the BP Coomera. It is on the left as you head down the HWY from Brisbane. Across the road you can see the big brother house. Pretty much opposite Dreamworld.

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
In Soviet Russia, Big Brother Watches You!
Wait, that's not right...
In Soviet Russia, You Watch Big Bro-... hmm.
What the?

·
Premium Member
2,300 Posts
Would love to try and make this. Will see what I can do especially now that I ...........:)

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Hey StarGate, Welcome back :)

Good to see there will be a good group at the BP @ 9

So far we have:

Steve
Pete
StarGate
Ohnoes
JXQ
GunSlinger (in the C4)

Have I missed anyone?

I have just found out I have a hockey game at 10am on the 30th so I won't be there for the cruise :-(

I will try and get down after the game if it is still on. Should be a good day for all that can attend.

·
Premium Member
1,290 Posts
Hey StarGate, Welcome back :)

Good to see there will be a good group at the BP @ 9

So far we have:

Steve
Pete
StarGate
Ohnoes
JXQ
GunSlinger (in the C4)

Have I missed anyone?

I have just found out I have a hockey game at 10am on the 30th so I won't be there for the cruise :-(

I will try and get down after the game if it is still on. Should be a good day for all that can attend.

why play with hockey balls when you can play with ballsy cars:biggrin:

·
Registered
134 Posts
Would be cool to meet up with the guys comming from Brisbane and drive down together to BP.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Guys, count this old fella in for the moment, depends on the chores the missus has for me, I'll know closer to the time. Brisbane meet to drive down sounds good. Steve & Pete wouldn't mind a word about some mods next week if your there.

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
W00t looks like I am back in for the cruise :) Turns out I am not playing hockey till 1pm :)

Ok so here is the list of attendees....let me know if you can't make it or I have missed you.

So far we have:

Pusbum
Steve (possibly going to Towsville)
Pete (possibly going to Towsville)
StarGate
Ohnoes
JXQ
GunSlinger (in the C4)
Touring SRT

1 - 20 of 53 Posts