Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im looking for some pics of chrysler with viper wheels of the 22" nature.

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
just what I was looking for

Now if only I could see that same car with the grey and machine finish my day would be complete!

·
Registered
302 Posts
sorry his car has only chrome??? maybe someone could color em up! lol

·
Registered
241 Posts
here you go.

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
doooooooooooo it, i think vipers look awsome on 300's especially the crome

·
Registered
36 Posts
I have a question, are these real Viper wheels or a aftermarket? i would think real viper wheels would be way to wide! but i really like the way they look and mite pick a set up if there not to costly!

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
they are factory replicas made by... guess who... Factory replicas.

Search ebay for 5x115 viper and you should find em easily.

·
Registered
771 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
The Silver One Up Top With The silver WheelS Is Out Of Freakn Control,and Ill Be Getting MY Chrome Vipers Very Soon To,im Lucky I Just Have To Drive And Pick Them Up

·
Registered
648 Posts
Vipers really do look good.. Love em'.. cant wait to see them on u`r ride murderedout!!

·
Registered
635 Posts
Just got mine mounted

Here are mine mounted on Ultrac Sessantas, wheels are 20x9, Factory Reproductions:

:arms:

·
Registered
27 Posts
are the chrome viper rims in the first pic 20`s or 22`s?
also r those ones from FACTORY REPRODUTIONS and the grey ones on the BLACK c are they 20`s or 22`s also r they from that same website too?

·
Registered
241 Posts
are the chrome viper rims in the first pic 20`s or 22`s?
also r those ones from FACTORY REPRODUTIONS and the grey ones on the BLACK c are they 20`s or 22`s also r they from that same website too?
yep, 22's. comp. greys are factory reproduction. chromes are probably the same thing.

·
Registered
2,944 Posts
FYI, factory reproductions is the ONLY company who produces these. They act as a distributor also to other wheel stores....ex. Bones sold factory reproductions viper wheels, not bones viper wheels. Those comp greys look hard man.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Hemi Nj They Grey 20" Viper Wheels On Black 300srt Looks Hott!!. Like The Red Lug Nutz With It. It Makes The 300 Srt Look Really Fast(i Know It Is Already).

·
Registered
635 Posts
Hemi Nj They Grey 20" Viper Wheels On Black 300srt Looks Hott!!. Like The Red Lug Nutz With It. It Makes The 300 Srt Look Really Fast(i Know It Is Already).
Thanks Bro!!! Bought a set of blue lugs too, for when I powder coat my srt wheels candy blue

next Im doing my calipers red, to match this set up

Meech

1 - 20 of 66 Posts