Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello there everyone!

Up for sale are these USED Eibach lowering springs and factory shocks for the Chrystler 300. I had these on my 2007 Chrystler 300 (BASE MODEL) for about 2 years. You should expect about a 2 inch drop in the front and back, which will eliminate that nasty looking fender gap. The ride quality is great, not bouncy at all!! All in all, I would say that this is a good set up for someone who is looking to lower their car on a budget and get their bang for their buck at the same time.

This is for a PAIR of front factory shocks and Eibach lowering springs (Eibach part #4.7328F) and a PAIR of rear factory shocks and Eibach loweing springs (Eibach part #4.7328R). The shocks are coming off of a 2007 Chrystler 300 (BASE MODEL with V6).

The only favor I ask is this: Buyers, please do your research before committing to buying this setup. I will have to apologize in advance but I do not know what other models this setup will fit. A simple search for the aforementioned Eibach model numbers should give you all the answers you need.

Located in Sacramento, CA 95829.

Will ship to any of the lower 48. Buyer will pay for shipping charges. Also available for local pick-up. $350 for everything!!! Good deal.

Any interested parties, please PM me. Provide me with your e-mail and I will gladly send you pics. My name is Javi. Look forward to speaking with interested parties.

Obviously, I'm a newbie to the forum, so there is going to be some reservations from a lot of you out there. As proof of my professionalism and trustworthyness, please refer to my ebay record. Just look up "turbo-916."

·
Registered
107 Posts
Are these still around?

·
Registered
107 Posts
Sweet I'll email you.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited by Moderator)
Just so everyone is aware, this posting is for factory shocks AND springs, like my posting says. If you are interested in just the springs then please let me know. [edited by staff]

If you are interested in just the springs I will let them go for $150 shipping is not included. Shipping costs will be based on where they will be shipped to. This ensures that every buyer pays their share of shipping costs depending on your location. But if you ask to see the shipping quote, I will be more than happy to provide that to any potential buyer. All you have to do is ask - [edited by staff]. Same goes for pics. I can send you those too just let me know.

[edited by staff]

I believe in great communication. This will avoid any and all confusion and frustration. Communication is key. [edited by staff]

Look forward to speaking with potential buyers. ONE MORE TIME, IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN JUST THE SPRINGS, THEN I WILL LET THEM GO FOR $150. SHIPPING IS SEPERATE.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.