Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

quick question can anyone recommend a cleaner for the black pieces some have on their cars?? Specifically the Black Surround around the windshield, and the black areas on the door. My car has been mostly garage kept outside of a few months, but the front windshield surround has faded, and might also have some old wax in it. The door vertical edges that are all black typically look dull, but not sun-damaged. I want something that will clean and also shine it. I try to avoid putting my fingers on the door areas because those fingerprints there look terrible.

THANKS !! :cool:

·
Registered
225 Posts
I just got the Maguires equivalent to the mothers back to black, and am loving it. One or two coats was all that I needed (For me it was the windshield trim, actually down to what appeared to be white from sun fading) looking good now, no idea how long it will last though.

·
Registered
792 Posts

·
Premium Member
419 Posts
My product of choice is "ZAINO's Z16 PERFECT TIRE GLOSS" It works great on tires but it made my trim pieces look better than new. :yes(1):

This stuff is not sold in stores. You can only get it on line.

http://www.zainostore.com

·
Premium Member
1,405 Posts
I will have to give that a shot FAKESRT. If you use it on that piece of art you drive its gotta be good!

I have used a few different brands, usually whatever is on sale. Right now i have the Turtle Wax trim restorer. 1 application has last quite a while now.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts