Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just want to say what a great time meeting everyone today. It was a blast to see you all there. Here's a few pics I took. I'm sure Jim will be adding many more along with the others who took pics. There were 8 300s, with one of them being an SRT, and two mags IIRC. Looking forward to the next meet in August.

Attachments

·
Registered
107 Posts
just awsome

First, thanks to Jim....for doing such a great job getting it all organized....even got some sweet Mopar hats for everyone!!!

Such a pleasure to meet everyone & discuss all kinds of things.... and to have the magnums & the SRT-8 show up was particularly a pleasure....

From the stock cars to the modded out cars...it was amazing to see all these 300's brought together..... I'm sure the next meet will be bigger & better....

My pictures of the meet are basically what was posted already.... i'll be taking some fresh pics of my ride now that the spoiler is on, the car lowered, and the engine (almost) completed....

Congrats to Goose !!!
btw goose's dad had his nav system converted into a dvd player by Wes...& once again, Wes's work is second to none, slim and out of the way...in addition, he had these sweet lights in his side view mirrors for turn signals.... real cool...

Anyhow, thanks again all & I had a great time!!!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Great photos

C-Man said:
Just want to say what a great time meeting everyone today. It was a blast to see you all there. Here's a few pics I took. I'm sure Jim will be adding many more along with the others who took pics. There were 8 300s, with one of them being an SRT, and two mags IIRC. Looking forward to the next meet in August.

:wave: Love the photos. Great day, wasn't it. We think everyone there had a great time - we sure did. See you next month.

Charlie & Cindy

·
Registered
182 Posts
1 - 4 of 4 Posts