Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi All,

SUNDAY 27th APRIL

What do you think of making this our next event for QLD. Cost $8 to display your vehicle & $10 if you want to enter the show & shine. Not a long cruise but should be a good day, Maybe meet somewhere around springwood??.

Cleveland Autospectacular

The 2008 Autospectacular is Queensland's premier Car and Bike Show and Swap Meet and provides something for every member of the family. Car and Bike displays Judging Swap meet Food stalls Licensed bar Great music Children's and selected community activities Join with us for a wonderful day of motoring and entertainment in the picturesque Redlands Shire

·
Registered
97 Posts
Hi All,

SUNDAY 27th APRIL

What do you think of making this our next event for QLD. Cost $8 to display your vehicle & $10 if you want to enter the show & shine. Not a long cruise but should be a good day, Maybe meet somewhere around springwood??.

Cleveland Autospectacular

The 2008 Autospectacular is Queensland's premier Car and Bike Show and Swap Meet and provides something for every member of the family. Car and Bike displays Judging Swap meet Food stalls Licensed bar Great music Children's and selected community activities Join with us for a wonderful day of motoring and entertainment in the picturesque Redlands Shire

I have been to this show on a number of occasions and it usually has a good turn out . (I can walk there from my place)

Happy to meet for a cruise to the show I think this is the long weekend. There is a big car park at Eight Miles Plains where the bus way begins just off the motorway

·
Registered
107 Posts
  • Car and Bike displays
  • Judging
  • Swap meet
  • Food stalls
  • Licensed bar
  • Great music
  • Children's and selected community activities
Licensed bar.....mmmmmm.
I'm there.

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
This show is this weekend! Is anyone planning on heading along?

I unfortuantly won't be able to make it as I need to be at the coast by 11:30

·
Premium Member
15 Posts
did anyone go? and win anything? steve and me both had weddings to do so we couldn't make it

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
nah man i didn't even go

Hey I still don't know what I won last time :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts