Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This global warming is starting to burn my a$$. I can't take much more of this balmy weather that we have been having.

·
Administrator
23,436 Posts
No kidding eh. I did my driveway 3 times yesterday and again this morning. Oh, and the frigging snow plow came around this afternoon...haha. Nice day today with the sun and no wind though.

Bernie

·
Premium Member
1,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ya, things look a bit better after I put in a couple of hours with the snow blower. Also took care of some neighbours with humongous snow banks left by the snow plow across their driveway entrances. It turned into a beautiful day and I got warmed up enough that I took of my coat to work. At least at this time of year, the sun is getting some warmth.

·
Premium Member
1,788 Posts
Tomorrow's forecast here.

Mostly SunnyHigh
74°F

Precip
10%

Sorry! I feel your pain. I spent half of my life with winters like yours. Spring is around the corner, though.

·
Premium Member
4,541 Posts
Stockholm, as a Kalifornia escapee myself, I agree the weather is nice but you pay WAY to high a price for it (having to live in Kalifornia!).

Robaustin, why is that 300C left out in the snow like that? C'mon, she should be stored safe and sound in the garage for winter! Get a beater with a heater to drive when the roads are crappy. Poor Car!

p.s. Please don't push the show off with a brush and scratch the paint!

·
Registered
650 Posts
Stockholm, as a Kalifornia escapee myself, I agree the weather is nice but you pay WAY to high a price for it (having to live in Kalifornia!).

Robaustin, why is that 300C left out in the snow like that? C'mon, she should be stored safe and sound in the garage for winter! Get a beater with a heater to drive when the roads are crappy. Poor Car!

The car is to be given into custody of Car Protection Society!! :joke:

·
Premium Member
1,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

It would be nice to baby it but my car has to do an honest days work.That means being ready and willing to go 365 days of the year, going onto construction sites and getting dirty sometimes and taking the odd abrasion in the line of duty. I could get a beater but where's the fun in that, I want to drive my 300C. As to putting it in a garage, I have a single car garage but it is filled to capacity with the usual crap that keeps cars out of garages. I live in an older neighbourhood and on our street not one person has a garage that they use for their cars.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts