Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Right Guys,

Many of you may have seen that I have recently purchased a dash cam and tonight was a good example of why more of us should have them. I especially am glad that I have now got one although I am going to buy a second and out this one in the rear of my car facing behind in case anyone ever shunts me (TOUCH WOOD IT DOESN'T HAPPEN).

So anyway, driving home from the in laws, driving through the heart of Croxteth and Norris Green in Liverpool. I'm driving calmly and sticking to the speed limit as the baby is in the rear, watching Mickey Mouse Club House on the VES DVD (hence the music) and the missus is in the front.

The next bit is the second of two near misses in the last two days. I forgot to upload the other one. Firstly I think "Idiot" when the bus does a late amber/red light and then this happens. Apologies for the length of the video but I don't know how to cut it down. Three minutes in total.

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Umm...where are the clips? Did you mean to post clips???

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Dam it, bloody clip won't upload. Hang on Lol.

My Moto????

"Live life and stop winging, smile and stop frowning, go big or go home...!!!!! "

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Of course the fact that he came through a blatant red light wasn't the issue here, my woman thought is was my fault as I didn't see him. Lol. Oh well, I couldn't see him in the dark and clearly she was quicker than me. Better look next time eh?

So how many if you have your own near misses or accidents caught on your own dash cams? All be it, I think in my defence, had the local "PO PO" turned up to that as an accident, I might have been safe and not been prosecuted. Now if it were not there, how many if you think I may have been looking at being responsible for knocking him over and it being my fault?

I won't play the next three minutes as the air turned blue with the back seat driver giving me a few choice words and me replying. Ha ha

My Moto????

"Live life and stop winging, smile and stop frowning, go big or go home...!!!!! "

·
Premium Member
742 Posts
I demand you put up the rest of the clip ( you can mark it not work safe ) You did nothing wrong , but I would just like to see if your misses is as bad as my misses at ALWAYS taking the other mans side no matter what the facts are . Hen-pecked PAT :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ha ha, I'm afraid not PAT. Couldn't possibly..!!!! I ain't Hen pecked (yet). The three minutes that proceeded could spoil my repetition. Lol.

My Moto????

·
Premium Member
6,753 Posts
I have just fitted a dvr in my new car. I had only had it a few days when someone dinked the osf door then someone ran a bumper down the nsr door and wheel arch and then a bloody car pulled out in front of me, I slammed on my brakes and my car veered into the curb, I got out to inspect the damage and she fooked off before I could tell if I had hit her or not!!! Sadly I couldn't find her as she dashed off down some back streets. If I had had the camera I would have taken the video to the police and got her to pay for my wheel alignment check.

·
Registered
557 Posts
Your wife was correct - you were at fault - you're driving on the wrong side of the road!!!:)

That guy on the bike was one lucky dude! :scared:

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I'd be more worried that it sounds like your car has been TWOC'd by scousers!

PMSL..!!!! Ha ha ha, I'm truly ashamed of my accent as I am welsh born and bred and lost my scouse accent years ago..!!!!

I can assure you Sgt, no one would twoc my baby.

My Moto????

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
You guys in the mother land sure do have a different version of the English language than we use here - what the heck does that mean?

TWOC "taking without consent" we are the original speakers of our language so I'm afraid we are right and you just need to catch up. Ha ha.

It's a cop term. Basically taking a vehicle without the owners consent

My Moto????

·
Registered
587 Posts
You guys in the mother land sure do have a different version of the English language than we use here - what the heck does that mean?
assuming you are American.......grand theft auto i believe, in your version of English :biggrin:

·
Premium Member
13,325 Posts
a scouser is someone from Liverpool (where the local population has a very distinctive accent) - in the rest of Britain this is assumed to be someone who takes a fancy to another person's property :D

Pete is hopping mad!

...I'll get my body armour & tin hat on

1 - 20 of 34 Posts