Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
tommyz said:
Well ,

Here it is its been almost 2 years since we first thought of a LX magazine , we changed it from Club 300 to Club LX to allow for more content and to not leave our brothers and sisters out with magnums and chargers , we also will have a section in the mag for news about the challenger and other LY platforms.

we've been working with a few other individuals to develop this published magazine and worldwide club for LX owners , we are going to push that this will not be a online forum , we would like to keep all the online chat and information here on this forum, and the LX forum. We have finished our first issue finally and now we are working on a second. In the publishing world that's how its done, you gotta get a few issues ahead of yourself in order to stay on track . The first inaugural issue comes with a calendar that many of you contributed too and we hope to do more in the very near future.

Our first issue is set to mail out for Jan 1st, along with the new 2007 calendars. please stay tuned for more info , we will be traveling a lot this summer and please email any local shows and M&G to us so we can have a chance to cover the events in the worldwide magazine.

PS.
Anyone that has photography experience and would like to freelance either photo coverage or how to articles please contact : [email protected]

thanks
Tz
:fing02:

Congratulations Tommy. :arms: :arms: :fing02:

I personally know about your desire for this club to be a reality since the end of 2004 and the beginning of 2005 and I was one of the contributors on your first project, The 300 Club t-shirts.

So let us all know about the subscription and keep going with.

Regards, Herminio

·
Registered
7,068 Posts
TZ I remember you discussing this concept a while back. I’m glad to read that the idea is still very much alive. I would love to subscribe to it and join the excitement. Now I’ve got some pictures that will rock your world….oops….this is a car magazine isn’t it. :D j/k well maybe :D

So sign me up! :fing02:

·
Banned
5,678 Posts
TZ my company does direct embroidery. If you are interested, send me a logo. I can also mail you a catalogue with our products. P.M. me if you are interested!!!

21 - 25 of 25 Posts