Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an 2006 300c.. 110,000 miles having the common clunking noise in the front end.. I have replaced:
-inner & outer tie rods
-shocks & springs (SRT designs)
-upper control arms c/w ball joints
-Sway bar links
-wheel alignment
-and most recently tension struts...

I am running out of parts to replace!

I have not yet done the way bar bushings.. but the swaybar seems tight when I've had the car on the hoist. I have read about guys replacing the swaybar links with solid ones.. it makes me wonder?

This makes me want to sell the car.. although I love the motor and ride.. I am not sure I can keep shelling money out chasing this issue... please help.

·
Currently Away From 300C Forum
19,574 Posts
Well, having done all that and I assume you have thoroughly inspected the area for other loose objects or interferences, I'd do the swaybar bushings and also check your steering shaft joint(s).

·
Have to be odd to be No.1
7,943 Posts
Once you find it and fix it, you should be worry free for a long time with all the parts replaced.
Probably crazy to sell it now.

·
Registered
309 Posts
I've always had the same problem as you. Most find it to be the sway bar bushings, but that never fixed it for me. They seem to usually skew, which causes just a slight little lip on one side. Might as well try replacing them though since they're pretty damn easy and cost like $10 a pop. Good luck

1 - 4 of 4 Posts