Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had stablizer bushings and links installed at my expense of $95.00 which did not solve the problem.
After reading what you guys had to offer I contacted customer service at Chrysler and they insisted I get a dianostic check at a 5 Star dealer (what a joke). All they could come up with was the torsion struts were probably bad. My car is 6 yearsold but only has 13,000 miles on it. Chrysler agreed to a one time good will offer to replace the struts if I paid $100.00 deductible. Dealer replaced the struts and a miracle happened. The clunking is gone. Oh and the bill to Chrysler was $330.00. Also customer service still claims they have not heard of this problem. Hope this helps someone.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Congrats on getting it resolved and hooked up!

·
Premium Member
10,829 Posts
Glad to hear that worked for you! Others have changed everything out that might be the problem, including struts, and still have the notorious clunk. Chrysler is aware of this well known complaint so it doesn't surprise me you were told that information. Enjoy your 6 year old vehicle, like me! You must have it garaged queened to have such incredibly low mileage!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts