Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
at ralph and johns in brooklyn. They are the only cmr tuner for chrysler vehicles in nyc. I went before and got a tune through the diablo with a gained 25hp. Enano (Zack) gained 35hp through a custom cmr tune on that same day. Now that I have heads and cam I need a cmr tune. If anyone would like to join let me know. There is definitely room for one more custom tune and possibly two or you can just come and hang out. I will be their on the 15th around 7:30am.

·
Registered
2,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sure, you're more than welcomed.

·
Registered
2,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What are you doing up at 3:20 am submitting posts :scared: ? I thought I was addicted! :biggrin:
I had a terrible stomach ache and couldn't sleep.:sour:

·
Registered
98 Posts
I just ordered mine today, you think i'll have it by next saturday? How much is this guy charging you? I live in Suffolk County.

-Andy

·
Registered
2,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I just ordered mine today, you think i'll have it by next saturday? How much is this guy charging you? I live in Suffolk County.

-Andy
From looking at your mods you will not need a cmr tune. He will tune it on the dyno with the diablo handheld. He charges $100-$150 for that tuning.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Sounds good, hopefully I'll get it in time. I'll keep u updated. Will I be able to go with you on the 15th?

·
Registered
2,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sounds good, hopefully I'll get it in time. I'll keep u updated. Will I be able to go with you on the 15th?

If you have your diablo and there is still a spot open then yes you can.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Could tell me how to find out? If there isn't a spot available, could I have their contact information so I can set up a date.

·
Registered
2,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Could tell me how to find out? If there isn't a spot available, could I have their contact information so I can set up a date.

Send me a PM for their info...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts