Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Those are a coilover kit basically it will replace your stock spring setup in your lx and allow to to "adjust" the ride height. They can be coiled up or down to fine tailor your ride to the height ou want. They manual adjust and than you lock the setting they are def the way to go if you cant afford bags those run around 1100 or so not too bad !!! imo they are really nice.:fing02:

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Do they change the ride of the car much? I like my smooth luxury ride. I have 24's on a 24x9 with a pirelli 275.25.24 tire so will I have rubbing issues or anything like that?

·
Registered
302 Posts
They will stiffen up the ride you will feel the road more but with 24's you prolly already do..

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
aaand you will rub like a mo fo... I rubbed with a stock suspension and 22s on 265/35

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well right now I don't rub the slightest bit cause I have 24x9's and when I say that I mean 5 people in the car! So it's hard to imagine that I would rub if I were to drop it.....idk I'm still debating it!

·
Registered
241 Posts
im running the ST setup on my csrt, and the ride is definently stiffer. even harsher than the stock srt set up. but thats to be expected. the best part is the adjustability. you can get it sitting just right!! :biggrin:

·
Registered
115 Posts
StreetRaceTech

These look like great set-ups. Hoping to get mine soon.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts